Got something great to share?
Being a contributor at Superlative Life means that you will have the opportunity to inspire families, children, women and men to lead healthy, purpose-driven and fulfilled lives. Our platform exists to encourage and equip families to consciously pursue a life less ordinary.
If this resonates with you, and you’d like to get involved, here are a few guidelines to get you started:
OUR CONTENT is uplifting, challenging and actionable. We lead with value and the intention is not to sell or promote but rather to share, add value and make a difference. We share content that compels our community to make changes, to stretch, to grow and to expand their perspectives.
OUR TONE is real, encouraging, optimistic, open-minded, and un-judgemental. We are a community of friends sharing advice and perspectives on the topics close to our heart and central to fulfilled living. All that we do here is constructive – we edify, never tear down.
OUR PURPOSE is to deliver informative, challenging and actionable content to our community of parents and families. A visit to our site should leave our readers feeling empowered to improve or challenged to explore.
- Healthy recipes (and sometimes unhealthy ones too) – on Fridays chocolate is permissible!
- Actionable tips in one of our Daily High 5 Categories (Family, Finance, Fitness, Food, Foundation)
- Book Reviews (on books congruent with our 5 categories)
- Start-ups and business
- Overcoming challenges
- Meditation and spirituality (please no religious dogma)
- After reading your post, our audience should feel informed, empowered or challenged.
- Lead with value, not selling or self-promotion. If your content provides value, our readers will follow your profile link and plug into your networks.
- All submissions must be original content and cannot have been published elsewhere online. You must own the rights to your content.
- Please ensure accuracy and fact check your article before submission.
- If you include images you must have a) the right to use them and b) they must be supplied in high res (at least 1800 pixels wide)
- Please include a brief bio, all your social media links, and a headshot measuring at least 800 x 800 pixels. We want to give you credit and let our readers know a bit about you.
- Please include a feature image for the post. This should be a landscape image (at least 1800 pixels wide), alternatively, we will choose a stock image for you.
Please note we may introduce sub headings or images into your post at our discretion.
Please submit your post only once, following which, one of the team will be in touch within 14 working days.
To submit, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to making a difference with you!